(Don't you just love that smile!)
I just feel like I've got life by the horns and I'm holding on for dear life. I get to the end of each week and think "phew, I'm tired, hopefully next week won't be quite so crazy." But next week always is. We've had Danielle here for over 3 weeks and it's been amazing. She's such a great friend and we've had so much fun hanging out together! We've definitely gotten our fill of girl movies, chocolate, and shopping!
Chris is still working 70 hours a week (at least) and studying for the CPA which is May 30. Say a little prayer for him that he passes and all this CPA craziness can finally be over.
The kids are as cute as ever. Madison informed me the other day that "someday when [mommy] is little and [madi] is big we'll be the same!" She thinks that she's growing and I'm getting smaller. Jaxon is clapping, nodding his head "yes" and "no", pointing, throwing his ball, and climbing on everything. He's not showing any interest in walking, which is okay with me. He's a speed demon on his knees!
This past weekend I was a bridesmaid in the wedding of one of my best friends, Courtney, that I've known since high school. We both live here in Dallas now, and I was just thrilled to have the chance to be a part of her wedding! (It was also a great excuse to spend 3.5 days ALONE, yes, that's right no kids for 3 straight days!) Thursday I drove down to Killeen (south of Waco). We had girls' day by the pool and went to dinner. Friday we set up for the reception then had spa day mani, pedi, and a massage courtesy of Courtney's aunt! Then followed the rehearsal dinner. Saturday was the wedding we all had hair appointments at 9 a.m. It was POURING all morning and we were worried that we were going to have to move the wedding indoors, but the weather cleared up in time and the ceremony was beautiful. They got married by a lake and the view was gorgeous!
(Courtney and I before the wedding. )
(Chris and I at the reception, bad lighting)
Chris came down for the ceremony. We stayed the night in Killeen, slept in late this morning, and took our time driving home. It was so nice to spend 3 hours in the car alone with Chris. I might have to say that was almost the best part of the whole trip, almost!
(My boyfriend and I. Our Enrichment this month was a high school theme so I got out Chris's letter jacket to wear for the occassion. We still look like a high school couple, right? :)
1 comment:
Hubba hubba Sarah! You looked gorgeous for the wedding!
Post a Comment