Thursday, May 21, 2009

My kids have super powers


I bet you didn't know that my kids have super powers.  It's true.  They never cease to amaze me with the many, many ways things they are able to do all day to keep me on my toes.  I feel completely powerless against the awesome strength of these two crazies!

Super Madison


Powers:
- ability to find any and all princess related items in ANY store no matter how small
- ability to make any meal last at least 45 minutes and still only eat about 10 bites
- ability to use delay tactics so subtly that she makes you think she really does just love you so much she wants 10 hugs and kisses a night
- ability to be in the exact spot that I need to be in ( I wish this came with the ability to not throw a fit when she gets stepped on :)
- ability to ask questions without ceasing for 12 hours straight
- ability to show sweet love and compassion to her brother that she never shows to anyone else



Super Jaxon (The Jaxonator)




Powers:
- ability to crawl faster than light 

- ability to realize when any door is accidentally left open and instantly get into anything that is usually off limits ( ie. toilet paper)
- ability to push anything on any surface (including the kitchen chairs around the kitchen)

- ability to climb up anything

- most dangerous of all, however, is his ability to smile the cutest smile I've ever seen so that I can't be mad at him

6 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Cute!

Amanda said...

HA! I think parents need to be given some more super powers! At least I need them:)

Ashley said...

I love this post! You failed to mention both your children have underwater super powers! :)

Anna@Exasperation said...

- ability to be in the exact spot that I need to be in ( I wish this came with the ability to not throw a fit when she gets stepped on :
This one cracked me up the most...What is it about kids that they do this?! It got really dangerous when I was big and preggo with Sophie because Miles fit perfectly under my belly. I had no idea he was there until I knocked him over! There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Cute post!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

This is so funny! unfortunately Seth has the fast crawling super power too ... i can't keep up with him.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love Madison's extra hugs and kisses at night just so she can stay up a little longer! That is true genius.