Sunday, September 13, 2009

Business as usual


It's been one of those crazy, crazy weeks...

A little BYU football
a lot of celebrating!


Some "butterfly jumps",


and a few tantrums.


An Enrichment Service project,

some crafting, 
and tons of time and effort turning our bedroom from yucky brown to
nice, fresh blue!
We finally hung pictures on the wall, too!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

nice!!

Kari said...

I love the craft projects. Did you make your vinyl letters or did you order them or are they stencils? They look great.

Juli said...

I love what you did with your kitchen wall! That's funny because I was deciding if I should use the blue paint that I have or buy new blue for my room!

Abby said...

love the crafts, and i love the wall color! looks fab

Malerie said...

Love the wall color! And so jealous you guys got to go to the game!