Today is Sarah's birthday! (consider this your friendly reminder).
Although I don't have pictures to post that will chronicle her amazing 25 years on this earth (it's not like I keep our complete photo collection at work), I did manage to find some from the five years we have been married (the best five years of my life). I love you Sarah. Hope you have a great day! I'm sure Madison will be talking non-stop today about opening presents (she's convinced that as soon as mom's b-day is done it's her turn). Happy Birthday Sarah.
Halloween last year
Aspen Grove
Young and in love.
Frisco RoughRiders game
Ashley's wedding. Madison is gearing up to be a flower girl once again!



10 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!! Hope you have a nice one (you young thing:)
Happy Birthday!
And many more... Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! This was so sweet of Chris to do this! Kel wouldn't be caught dead blogging! I
secretly wish he would though. :)
Happy Happy birthday Sarah Dear!!!! Birthdays are fun with toddlers around! Enjoy!
Happy birthday Sarah!!! I hope you have a great day with your adorable kids. Maybe Chris even made it home for dinner! :)
Happy Birthday! You are one awesome friend, and mom! :) Love yah, Heidi.
Ah Dang it! I knew there was something I was forgetting yesterday! What a loser friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll call you today!! Hope you got lots of pampering. You deserve it!
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I set my blog to private. Send me an email to my email address lynsidawn01@hotmail.com so I can get your email to send an invite!
Post a Comment