I'm running out of creative ways to title my posts that aren't really about anything interesting. There just aren't that many ways to say "here's another update about our completely normal everyday lives." But that's what this post is all about.
Nothing incredibly noteworthy has been happening lately, but since I haven't posted for almost 2 weeks, obviously a lot has been going on. I've been super busy, as usual. What have I been up to? Well:
- helping to plan my sister's wedding
- getting ready for Super Saturday, which better be, well, super!
- working an extra night each week to help pay for our unexpected, but very exciting trip to Utah for Christmas and the wedding.
- keeping up with my children, since Jaxon thinks he's a monkey and Madison never stops talking I don't really have a chance to sit down. ever.
- celebrating my birthday with my family and friends. It was a great birthday.
- Girls Nights! I had 2 last week, which never happens usually I do maybe one every other month.
- Christmas shopping. With the holidays and the wedding coming I'm trying to get as much done as I can now so I can enjoy the rest of the season. (I have had a lot of success!)
- clothes shopping. I've discovered the joy of consignment shopping! Madison has finally decided to grow legs, so she's growing out of all her clothes and the weather is actually getting pretty cold for TX, so I've had to buy her a lot of new stuff. Thus the consignment shopping!
- trying to lose the "summer fun" weight. I've put on about 5 lbs. over the summer, which is nothing horrific, but enough to make my clothes a little tighter than I usually prefer. I've been trying to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat super healthy. I've been working my butt off for the last month. I haven't lost an ounce. Go figure.
- Conference. That pretty much tied up our whole weekend last weekend what with Priesthood session Saturday night and spending the whole day in Flower Mound with the rest of the Wise family on Sunday.
All that and the usual cleaning, playing with the kids, spending time with Chris, playdates, dinner for the missionaries, temple night, etc. You know normal life.
So yeah, nothing incredibly noteworthy, but ya know. It's still a good life and I like being busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!
I just love you my sister :) :)
Post a Comment