Goodness it's been a busy, fun weekend! We've been enjoying a break in the rain and some gorgeous, sunny days!
Friday we went to the Arboretum with some friends! They have a fun story book exhibit right now and the kids had a blast playing in the themed playhouses!
I wanted to take a good picture of the pumpkin displays, but I just don't have a camera that would do them justice. You can kind of see all the pumpkins here behind us. They were super cool!
Madi is in the cheesy smile stage right now. She tries so hard to "smile pretty" but it doesn't usually work too well.Here is Jax in his little red wagon which we recently acquired from Craigslist. I love, love craigslist. These kids have been loving this wagon. It's one with actual seats that come up and they will both sit in it forever. We've been going on long walks with it every day!
Goof ball!
Rolling down the hill!
Saturday my friend Courtney and I ran the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. It was crazy! The announcer said there were something like 30,000 people! It took us a while to get to a point where we could run, but once we did we had a pretty good run!
Then this morning we went to another pumpkin patch with Madison's preschool class. I was so proud of Madison. She actually fed the goats this time. She's usually too scared!
And here she is being silly in the patch!
Both the kids loved the hay ride.
Jaxon loved the pumpkins, which he calls balls and gets really excited every time he sees them!
Madi's class!
And here are my recent "craps" (see previous post). I found this tablecloth at Target and it was exactly the design that I've been wanting for pillows in my family room. So I bought it and 45 minutes later: pillows!
And here are my new fall blocks. I really like how they turned out with the different textures.
Now are you overloaded with too many pictures and too much info, sorry. I don't sit down much. I have to take advantage of it when I can :)
The end!
2 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
I hope I'm as awesome as you someday :)
I LOVE YOU!!!
cute pumpkin pictures with the kids and i love you're holiday decor...so cute!
Post a Comment