Monday, December 07, 2009
Dear Santa
This is a picture of Madison's letter to Santa. She dictated it to me. In case you can't read it it says:
Dear Santa,
I love dress up. I love new dolls. I love new ponies.
I love you Santa at Christmas I will be in the mountains and I will love you there.
I love presents cause presents are really cute.
Love,
M-a-q-i-n-o-n
(she doesn't write her d's correctly and for some reason she wrote her s like an n)
So there you have it: dolls, dress-up, and ponies.
We have also told Madison that if she isn't good Santa will only bring her one toy and it will be a boy toy. For Madison getting a boy toy is MUCH worse than getting rocks or even nothing at all.
Oh and Madison hasn't worn pants, except to bed, for over a month and then it was only because we were camping.
And one more thing, never tell Madison she's cute. That's an insult. She doesn't like to be called cute. She's beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA haha
oh man... every time you post something about Madison's words it cracks me up... my roommate is asleep and I'm having a hard time controlling my laughter... that is GREAT!
I love you, Santa.
i love that little princess!! can't wait to see her today!!
haha- very funny. you gotta keep that for her when she grows up. She'll love that.
WEIRD! Do you know who this is?http://mycreativeway.blogspot.com/
I just randomly found her....um, she even lives in dallas!
Post a Comment