Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Snow!

The kids got to see some snow today!  Granted it was Texas snow, but it was actual snow, not just sleet.  It didn't last long, so the kids bundled up to go get a pre-Utah taste of the white stuff.  Oh, I did get a new camera.  I ended up with a Nikon D3000, with a normal 18 -55mm lens and an extra zoom lens, which I have to say is a must-have for kids.  Enjoy some pics.

3 comments:

Ashley McCune said...

Jax is such a cheese ball. :) Can't wait to see you! I want to take pictures when I'm there :) love you

Abby said...

I wanna get a new camera too! I'm looking at a Canon Powershot though. My sister has it, and I just love it! But those pics turned out nice!
I LOVE your new top family picture. It's adorable, and you look amazing!
Oh by the way, my pillow covers turned out nicely! Now I kinda wanna make new ones, cuz I'm not IN LOVE with the fabric I chose.

Jeni said...

got your card... sooo cute guys!