Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas Cards

Seriously,

About half of the people on my christmas card list have moved in the last year.  That's what we get for having a bunch of friends and family who are still in school.

So, if you read my blog and you aren't in my stake, please e-mail me your address (even if you haven't moved or anything):

sarah (dot) p (dot) wise (at) gmail.com

Then I will send you a Christmas card :)  And I know everyone loves getting lots of Christmas cards!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

love the pic at the top of ur blog!

Annie said...

Of course the Horne family wants a Christmas card! And even better, we want the Wises! Haha. Good thing we get to see you in a few weeks! I am so excited to see you guys! P.S. I absolutely love that pic at the top of your blog.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I need yours too...i'm trying to hunt them all down.

806 east 1740 south
orem, ut 84097

my email is sarah denzer at gmail dot com (no spaces( or just post it on my blog!