So I (Chris) am looking into getting a new SLR camera pretty soon. I've always enjoyed taking pics of the kids, and I want to have something that is quick and that we can edit into some quality photos. Sarah's fam is in town for Thanksgiving, and we decided to go to downtown Mckinney to enjoy the Christmas festivities. It was fun. They had Santa, train rides, lots of fried food, and even reindeer! The whole time I was messing around with my father-in-law's camera, a Nikon D60. I've done some editing on some of them and thought I would post them here. This is my first go at this, so be gentle.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Testing out the camera skillz
So I (Chris) am looking into getting a new SLR camera pretty soon. I've always enjoyed taking pics of the kids, and I want to have something that is quick and that we can edit into some quality photos. Sarah's fam is in town for Thanksgiving, and we decided to go to downtown Mckinney to enjoy the Christmas festivities. It was fun. They had Santa, train rides, lots of fried food, and even reindeer! The whole time I was messing around with my father-in-law's camera, a Nikon D60. I've done some editing on some of them and thought I would post them here. This is my first go at this, so be gentle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are gifted, dude. I think you can even quit your day-job! Congrats on a job well done.
Looks great! I love taking pics in
downtown McKinney. That wall is one of my fave backdrops!
Love the watermark!
great job, brother! those are cute pics...of course how hard can it be to take bad pics of beautiful people!? I can't wait to get a 50 mm lens for mine(like the one you used) I love the blurry background shots... My next hobby to pursue if I ever get sick of sewing.
I love the colors in these! good work. Let us know what you get..
Post a Comment