Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 2

Second on my list, but obviously not second in importance, is my dear, sweet husband.


The list of reasons why I love Chris is very long.  But most recently I am thankful for the efforts that he has been making to help me around the house and to be more focused on thing here at home.  Yesterday he even left work early to come home and spend time with his little girl who seems to be missing her daddy a lot lately.  After she went to bed he had to stay up late to work.  I appreciate all he does and sacrifices for us.

In the husband category I am thankful for Chris because, as one of my recent posts explains, he gets me.  It's not just shopping that Chris understands.  For the most part he "gets" most aspects of me and that means a lot to me!!

So yes, I am definitely thankful for my husband.

1 comment:

Danielle and Trev said...

Cute shirt!!!
(And hubby !)
aw, I have the hottest sister of ALL TIME!!!
And it is SOOO almost time for you to be HERE!!!
:) :) :) :)