I've decided to devote a blog everyday for the next week to one thing that I am thankful for.
First and foremost I feel very blessed to be a mother and to have my children. I know not everyone can have their own children and I'm so grateful that I CAN! I honestly can say that I love being a mother. I didn't really think I would enjoy it as much as I do. Growing up I wanted to be a mom, but I thought it would mostly be boring. I've actually found that I love it! (Chris probably won't believe me when I say that because lately I've been complaining a lot about one of my children. I won't name names, but her name starts with "m".) Although being a mom is hands down the hardest thing I've ever done I really can say that it is the most rewarding, and I absolutely adore my children. I know it's cliche but I never knew it was possible to love someone as much as I love the two crazy kids that I spend almost every waking moment with!
MMMM, cookies!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Madison looks grown up! Can't wait to see you in less than a week.
Love, Mom
I love reading your blogs and seeing what you are up to. I need a phone number to get in touch with you Sara, the only # we have is Chris's cell. I hope it is still okay if you come and stay in our house while you are here. Cute pics!
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment