There's nothing like awesome, perfect, amazing Texas weather and 24 hours without cell phone service to help you remember why you love camping so much! Not to mention the fact that we got to spend that time with great friends and family! This weekend we went camping in Bonham Texas and I must say the trip was a complete success all the way around. The kids loved it. The parents had a great time. The weather was gorgeous. And there was a lot of fun things to do!
Cooper, Madison and Austin "riding" the ATV!
Miles, Natalie, Madison, Austin, and Cooper spent the large majority of their time chasing each other around and playing games in the "woods".
Madison learned how to shoot a bow and arrow this summer at our family reunion and she was very excited to try again.
Here is her "eye ball" dance. (she means bulls-eye)
It seems Jaxon spent most of the trip eating. When I looked at the pictures after we got home I realized that in every single picture he was eating.
Eating with Cole and Ethan.
Eating again with Ethan.
Even in this picture where it appears that he is feeding the cows, I promise you he is sampling the cow food at the same time!
And lastly, here is something that I had never seen in real life: a black widow spider!
Anyway, thanks to everyone who made it a great trip! (We missed you Jake and Kelly.) We'll have to do it again soon!
2 comments:
I have to say that my favorite pic is Madison's "eye ball dance...lol, only Madi. can't wait to do it again!
How fun! You've really never seen a black widow? Growing up in AZ my brothers and I used to catch those suckers all the time in mason jars and then find other bugs to put in the jars with them to see just how long they'd last...
Post a Comment