I literally had no time to sit down yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post, but two things that I am thankful for today are:
1) Christmas decorations! Madison is ecstatic that we put up her Christmas tree in her room today. I'm very, very excited for Christmas this year as Madison really "gets it". And tomorrow morning, while my very easy food assignments are cooking, we will be putting up the rest of our Christmas decorations! I love the Christmas season!
2) Which correlates with my second thing that I am thankful for: I'm not pregnant this Christmas! For the last 4 Christmases I've either been pregnant or had an infant. This Christmas, though, I have neither. I'm not prego and no one is waking me up all night long. I've got kids who are old enough to do fun activities with and I've got the energy to do it! I love it!
Here are a couple of pictures from last Thanksgiving. This is my dad and I. We usually call him the grandpa with the mustache. Yesterday Madison said, "I like that mustache man. He's a funny grandpa." Well I didn't know it, but my dad shaved his mustache: the first time in 5 years or something! It should be fun seeing him without it!
And here are the Porter siblings. Garrett and Danielle, we'll miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment