The kids and I have been in Utah for almost a week now and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and update the blog.
The weekend before we left Chris and I got FREE tickets to ICE at the Gaylord Hotel! We went with Courtney and Sam Visalli and I must say it was a fun night.
The coats that they give you to wear are incredibly flattering :) But very necessary as it is only 9 degrees inside!
I thought this slide was pretty fun!
This was definitely a fun and unique date night out, but I don't know if I would ever pay $25 per ticket out of pocket!
Last Tuesday I flew out with the kids to Utah. And of course I woke up Tuesday morning with an awful sinus and ear infection. There is nothing more fun than being crammed on a plane with 2 kids while your brains are slowly dripping out of your nose. Seven hours after leaving Dallas I arrived in Utah looking like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, alive, but barely. I do have to say that the kids did awesome on the flight. If I hadn't felt so horrible the whole trip it really wouldn't have been half bad!
Last summer when we flew to Utah for the family reunion Chris had the great idea of putting Jaxon in Madison's paid seat and having Madi be the "lap child". This way we could strap Jax down. It was really my salvation this trip. Although he did not sleep a wink the entire day!
And thanks to Aunt Cristina Madi had a plentiful supply of makeup to apply liberally all over her entire face. This kept her pretty happy and very pink!
On Friday I threw my sister, Danielle, a bridal shower! It was really fun and I think it turned out well.
We had a hot chocolate bar and gingerbread cake, which was scrumptious, if I do say so myself!
And 3 of my cousins who I haven't seen for YEARS were able to attend, which made the party even more fun!
Other than that we've been shopping like crazy people for wedding attire, jewelry, hair accessories, ties, shoes, etc. We've found some great deals and I really think the wedding is going to be beautiful. (we even found jax a little pinstripe vest, pants and tie that match the men!)
Tomorrow Chris and I are going to hit the slopes!!! Horray for a chance to go snowboarding. I haven't been in 3 years. Pray for me that I won't break my leg :)
1 comment:
not to be rude, Sarah, but that blue coat makes you look huge.ha ha, i'm so funny. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun in the 9 Degrees.
Post a Comment