Sunday, January 03, 2010

The wedding

Some people (people who would actually care ie. family members) have asked for some wedding pics, so here are a few.  There are about 800 more where these came from, but here's a little teaser:


Can we say stud muffin?



Yep, totally cropped the bride and groom out of this one.  What can I say?  The happy couple weren't the only ones lookin' good!



It's so much easier to take pictures of people who know how to hold still and look at a camera!



My sister is gorgeous!  



And the Vegas temple was absolutely beautiful.  I was pleasantly surprised!  I thought it would be more like Dallas.

So there ya go... don't expect too many more pictures for quite a while.  I've got to unpack, take down Christmas, sort through life, and be ready to leave for the reception in Kansas in 8 days.... plus I have to update the blog from all our other adventures: bowling, snowboarding, Christmas, Temple Square, sledding, minor car accident, and the rest of the wedding.

Let's just say Christmas, a wedding, and a vacation are always huge events in and of themselves.  Combining all three?!  Well that's an adventure!

6 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

The Las Vegas temple IS beautiful! The first time we attended the Dallas Temple I was shocked by how small and plain it was, but of course still beautiful in a more simple way. :)

Your sister looks so happy! Congrats to them!!! We have a wedding in Vegas for Adam's sister in March.

Annie said...

You guys look way good! And yes Jaxon is a stud muffin. I miss you guys so much already!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks like a GREAT wedding!

Malerie said...

I love wedding photos! What a darling couple!

Jeni said...

another car accident?! guys! brian is concerned.

Uh, Jax is SO cute in that little suit. and I totally have those tights. LOVE THEM!
Your sis is beautiiful!

Abby said...

I'll bet you are SO glad it's all over! The wedding looked like it turned out beautifully!