Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Chapter 3: Temple Square



And it wouldn't be Christmas time in Utah without a trip to temple square to see the lights.  We decided to shake things up a bit this time and take Trax down town.  The kids loved it.




My siblings and I.  I can't believe even my little bro. is taller than me now...



Of course we did pick the coldest night of the week to go!  Seriously I think we power-walked from the train to the visitor's center and then back to the train.  Thanks to my friend Haley, though, I had an awesome, super-warm homemade hat to wear!



Madison didn't seem too bothered by the cold, though.  She spent a lot of time looking at the life-size nativity.



Uncle Seth: Madi's second favorite.  (Next to Grandpa who will give her pop for breakfast.  Can't beat that :)



Then back on the nice warm train and home again!

1 comment:

Christy and Jason said...

Looks like you had such an awesome Christmas vacation. I love the picture of Jaxon in the goggles.