Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last time I checked...

... we still live in Dallas.

But this:



Doesn't look much like Dallas to me.

















Neither does this!  10 inches!!  It's insane!

The kids loved, it though.



And I guess playing on a castle with 10 inches of snow on it is WAY more fun than playing on a castle without snow.



We did not, however, build any snowmen.  I learned my lesson earlier this winter.  We'll  wait and build a snowman again when the kids are old enough to help (or Daddy is home).



And here is Madison in her new Valentine's Day outfit.  I think this is supposed to be a ballerina pose.



Grandma and Grandpa Porter sent Jaxon a "woody" mailbox.  He was thrilled!



Madi and Daddy went to see the Princess and the Frog (cause it's finally "on sale" at the dollar theatre)



A little love from my boy.  (yes I'm making a dumb face, but I love the chubby arms around my neck :)

2 comments:

Danielle and Trev said...

So CUTE!!! Goodness. :)

Lisa said...

I love your family! :)