Monday, February 01, 2010

FINE....

I've been waiting, and debating, and trying to decide when is the right time to share the news.  Well, I think that enough people have found out one way or another, and if I don't speak up now, then everyone will know before I finally say something.  That's the problem with "secrets" they don't stay secret for long.  Especially when you share them with your 3-year-old.  So....


I'm pregnant!


Evidently I will be giving birth to a blob with a strange tentacle growing from it! (I love ultrasound pics)  We're hoping that between now and August the blob will grow into something a little cuter and more human-like.

16 comments:

Juli said...

Yay! I hope your blob gets cuter too!

Brianne said...

Based on previous results, I'm sure the little blob is going to get pretty darn cute! Congrats again!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! We're so happy for you guys!

Kylee said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! I hope you aren't too sick. We are so happy for you!

Kelly said...

Madi didn't manage to tell me! What a surprise! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog (I hope you remember who I am :)) - congratulations! You have the cutest kiddos and it's so much fun to read about their antics. Can't wait to see pics of the newest one! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats! Hope you don't feel too sick!
-joy

Christy and Jason said...

Congrats guys!

Heather Lynn said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Annie said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited! I better see you guys enough that I can babysit this kid as well :)

Erin said...

Yay! Congratulations! How exciting for you to be expecting number three!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Yay! Im so excited that you guys are on your way to number 3...it's going to be so strange not to do this together, But i will enjoy helpng out with the kids. that blob is so cute!

Abby said...

YAY YAY YAY! Congrats!!! How exciting... And when exactly is the due date? Will Ty have a friend born on his b-day??

Cara said...

Congrats! Apparently, we like to have babies the same age! Hope you are feeling well!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Congratulations!!!!That is so exciting:) I hope you get feeling better.

Ash-a-bash said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!