I have to be honest I'm a little "thor" right now.
Okay, more than a little sore. Like deathly sore. Like it hurts to lie still. I had a minor sinus surgery on Saturday and the doctor said my recovery was supposed to be super easy and fast. He even laughed when I told him I postponed the surgery for 4 months so Chris could be home to help me. Well I'm glad I did because this has been no walk in the park. Chris was home Saturday and Sunday, but he was back at work Monday.
This is all I want to do:
Evidently it's normal for your body to go overboard producing mucus after such a surgery. Gross I know. You should see my house. Tissue everywhere. Actually don't come see my house. It's a wreck. I should be cleaning instead of typing, but cleaning takes so much more energy.
It appears I also have some sort of viral infection as well. So even walking up the stairs wears me out.
My poor kids. They have been watching lots of movies. We did go to the library today for story time, which was torture for me, but the kids loved it.
I'm beyond caring about a lot of things right now. Like how Jaxon dresses (this pic is not from today, but he wore a very similar outfit to the library today. His boots matched but he was wearing a button up shirt with his soccer shorts):
I just need to get my "cool" back. I need my energy.
I hope I'll feel human again very soon. Because feeling gross always drives me absolutely nuts.
Sorry if this post was kind of cheesy.
I'm not really thinking straight.







1 comment:
Were you keeping that surgery secret or something because I didn't know anything about it until after the fact. Do you want to drop the kids off to play sometime?
Post a Comment