At the beginning of July (yeah, like 3 weeks ago, sorry things have been really nuts) we went on a family vacation to Utah. A trip to Utah is never wasted for us because, even though neither Chris or I actually grew up in Utah, we currently have 3 siblings and 2 grandparents living there, along with aunts, uncles, cousins, and great friends.
One of the reasons we planned our trip for the beginning of July is that our good friends were being sealed as a family in the Salt Lake temple. The Angianos have been friends of ours since we moved into our house 3 years ago. Two years ago Jennifer joined the church and on July 2 they were sealed to their 2 daughters! It was such wonderful experience to see an entire family sealed together!
With the Anguianos
My little stud muffin!
I love the doors on the Salt Lake temple
I just can't get enough of that chubby smile!
Madison and her friend Gillian. I was so glad that Madison was able to see one of her own friends come out of the temple.
Jaxon spent the whole time trying to wedge himself between the pillars!
We also had the chance on another day to go to the temple with Danielle and Trevor (my sister and her husband) and Ashley (Chris's sister). I am so grateful for the peace that comes from attending the temple. We have had opportunities to attend the temple much more frequently than usual due to family visiting and other events. I can definitely feel the spiritual strength that comes from attending the temple.








2 comments:
What a special time for your family!.. and what a great opportunity for your children. So glad you guys are doing well!
Oh. My. Goodness. Colton's face is priceless in that photo of the two of you. Absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment