Monday, July 25, 2011

Utah Trip: Water!

Hooray for lots of playtime!  We had so much fun playing with the Bassetts in-between visits with family!  One of the days we were there we went up to Eden to go boating.


We FINALLY convinced Madison to go wake boarding with Chris!  She was so brave (normally she's kind of a  chicken).  When she got done she told me "I was just a little scared, so I closed my eyes."


This is really the only thing I can do on the wakeboard.  


Chris got some decent air.

We also went to Seven Peaks.  The kids loved it and it was nice because we could take turns watching the kids and the adults actually got to go on slides, too!



another family pic.


Madison and Jaxon both loved this thing


Madison made it all the way across a couple of times by herself, but she couldn't quite get out at the end.


The slide


Cute kiddos

We also went to the Veteran's Memorial Pool in Provo where Aunt Danielle works.  I used to work there, too back in the day.  The water slides there are awesome because they are huge and they let people go down in pairs, which was nice because then I could go down with Colton!


Danielle and Jax


Madison got to go down the slides by herself because she passed the swimming test!  


No comments: