86- number of hours spent driving in the car (that's 3.58 days)
13- number of states driven through (Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico)
4- number of temples attended (Salt Lake, Mt. Timpanogos, St. Louis, Dallas)
St. Louis Temple
49- number of consecutive days away from Dallas. We finally got home late Wednesday night.
6- number of states we spent the night in
362- number of days this squishy little man has been alive! We had an early celebration before we left Kansas, because who doesn't love watching a baby smash cake all over himself?!
2- number of rooms remodeled. We knocked out a wall in my mom's basement and made a really great game room. I helped with a lot of the mudding, tapping, sanding, and painting.
before
after
7 years and 7 days- amount of time I have been married to the man of my dreams. We celebrated last weekend when Chris came up to Kansas to pick up the big kids and drive them back to Dallas.
(this picture is from back when Jaxon was a baby)
4- number of cases of strep throat we were diagnosed with within a 6 week period, Madi had it twice. She also had the flu, which I think might have been strep.
12- number of freezer dinners my sister and I made for my mom before I left Kansas. We felt very domestic!
1- number of monuments visited on our girls' weekend to St. Louis earlier this week
16- number of hours until Madison starts Kindergarten (all day kindergarten, I might add) and summer will be over. I'm sad that the flexibility is gone, but with as crazy as our summer was, I'm SO glad to be getting into a really good, solid routine!







4 comments:
Sound like quite the summer! I can hardly believe it's already over, but agree with you on being ready to get into a routine.
The basement you helped with looks awesome and check you guys out making all kinds of food for your momma!
Cute kiddos ... as always!
So my summer seems really boring compared to yours!
I was glad to see you back in the ward!
Wow! I'm pretty sure you need a spa day! How do you feel about all day kindergarten? We have it here, too.
So cute! Love how you documented the time it took to do each thing. Although it all seems a bit overwhelming :) You are a busy bee!
Post a Comment