I found these awesome PJ's yesterday at Walmart and my kids are absolutely giddy about them. Jaxon has been wearing his for 2 days straight (with his boots, I might add). Madison woke up this morning, got dressed, and laid her PJ's out nicely on the floor so they would be ready when she got home from school. I had to go to 3 different Walmarts to find the pink ones in her size (I was going for other reasons, too. I'm nice, but not that nice).
The best part? They GLOW IN THE DARK. We've been spending lots of time laying on the game room floor "charging" them up and then running into the closet or bathroom to see them glow. And the kids have been dancing around having "skeleton parties".
Oh the joy!! I love cheap thrills. I may have to go stock up on a few more pairs for the coming years, or weeks, seeing as Jaxon may need 2 pairs so he can wear one pair while I wash the other one!
We've been busy: sewing projects, painting, closet organizing (I'm kind of on a roll with house projects right now), soccer games, piano lessons, BYU games, bike riding, someone's birthday is in a 8 more days, swimming, the gym... I've got more pictures to post soon!

2 comments:
This is the 2nd time I've seen those PJ's! I gotta get me some! So cute!
Ooh! So cute! Love the pink ones. We need to go to walmart!
Post a Comment