Monday, September 26, 2011

My 28th year

Happy birthday to me!  My birthday this year was pretty great!  I got just the right mix of family, friends, relaxation, and fun.  Props to my awesome husband who threw me a super fun surprise party Friday night!  What a great guy I married!  It really meant a lot to me that he went through the trouble of planning  party for me.  My birthday is kind of a big deal to me.  Always has been.  I think it's because it's the ONLY day I get to be completely selfish.  And I am!  


I always feel so awkward when people sing happy birthday to me.  


On Saturday, my actual birthday, the kids decided that for my birthday we should go to GhattiTown for dinner.  


Madison played a great soccer game Saturday.  Colton enjoyed cheering her on.  He loves to sit in his big chair and clap!  


Madi and I got pedicures together Saturday morning.  She was so sweet sitting next to me in her chair.  She kept singing me happy birthday and telling me that she loves me and that I'm a great mom.  (most of the time she points out all my flaws, so I appreciated the kind words :)


3 comments:

Malerie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you got some pampering. You totally deserve it!

Lisa said...

glad you had a great birthday!

Michelle said...

happy Birthday- we are glad they treated you so great!