This is what we've been up to the last 10 days or so:
jogging with the boys
mexican chocolate cake for dinner group
fruit display for dinner group
FHE at the pool, the kids swam until they literally turned blue
Madi's field trip
more swimming, love this puddle jumper!
Madi's birthday party
realizing that Jaxon hits like a girl
cutting Colton's hair into a mohawk, cause I can, and cause babies with huge cheeks and mohawks are hardcore
cupcakes for Madi's party
my 3 kids on mother's day!
mother's day tea, Madi was so concerned that I would drink the tea. I didn't.
crazy boys! I have no idea what possessed them to do this
Also:
- the stomach flu for Colton, which means tons of extra cleaning
- a bug for Jaxon which means MORE extra cleaning
- lots of babysitting for friends in need
- and girls camp
So I did get a nap for mother's day.
And breakfast in bed:
And cute cards from my kids and hubby. And gift certificates to go relax after I get back from girls camp, (mostly cause we don't have an open weekend until then).
It was a great day! I felt very spoiled!
Happy mother's day to all you awesome mothers out there. You are ALL wonderful!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment