Monday, May 21, 2012

Madi's dance recital and other fun stuff!

I feel like every week I have a million things to post about, but we've just had some abnormally busy weekends this last month or so.  This weekend we:

Friday Madi had field day!  I went to help and it was so fun!  Madi and her teacher had the same messy pigtail hair style that day.  We love Mrs. Ivy.


Went to our friends' sealing.  I love watching families be sealed.  I'm not a big crier but this makes me cry EVERY time!


Supported Madi's friend in her Cystic Fibrosis walk. 


 Had fun in our pj's.  I love this chubby guy!


and went to Madison's dance recital.  Madi took dance from a lady in our stake this year because Holy Moly ballet gets expensive when you are 6 and I just couldn't afford the $700 tuition/recital fee/costume bill that was coming our way if we signed up with her old studio.  We really love Miss Lisa and Madi had a lot of friends in her class

Jax waiting for the recital to start.  This kid is growing up SO fast and it kills me.


c-dawg, thank goodness that he is still chubby!  I told Chris the other day that when the rolls behind his knees go away I might cry.


crazy boys


Madi and cousin Austin


grandma and grandpa with the grandkids!  they are moving this weekend and we will MISS them


Our fan, Madi is the only one making a normal face


Madi and her friend Jordan


and here are Madi's dance pictures from this year.  They melt my heart into a little puddle on the floor.  Seriously.  When did this girl get so big and how is she SO beautiful!  She's totally lost the baby look and she's getting all leggy and thin and grown-up looking. 





1 comment:

Jeni said...

Ok stop it, jax is a total stud.

And Madison? Gorgeous! Love those! Did you do it through Lisa schaack? love her if it is!