Here are Madison's answers, I haven't been tagged, but she has, so here ya go:
A- Attached or single: attached, I am very, very attached to my mom. I love to be in her arms all the time.
B- Best Friend: mom, dad, my cousin Austin, and my Uncle Seth, also any dog I see.
C- Cake or Pie: cake I like any kind.
D- Day of choice: Saturday, because daddy is home and he is more fun than mommy.
E- Essential Item: until today, my bottle, but mom and dad took it away for good. Now I'll have to find something new...
F- Favorite Color: blue, I like the sky.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: either. I just like candy whenever mom isn't looking.
H- Hometown: born in Provo, Utah, lived in Palo Alto, CA, Sandy, UT, Flower Mound, TX and now Frisco, TX, so I haven't lived anywhere long enough to have a hometown.
Indulgence(s): chips. I love them, but mommy won't give them to me very much. My favorites are Doritos.
J- January or July: January, it's daddy's birthday and I love daddy.
K- Kids? No way, I don't even know where babies come from.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: the swimming pool. I would live there if I could.
M- Marriage Date: hmm, good question.
N- Number of Siblings: that's a tricky question
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, mandarin oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: vaccuum cleaner, water squirting from the hose
Q- Quote(s): "Hey you guys" (actually "ooo, ahhh, eee"), "no, i daddy"
R- Reason To Smile: when I get what i want.
S- Season: summer, because I can swim every day
T- Tag Three: Abby Hobson, Emilie Peterson, Daddy
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm really athletic, I can kick a soccer ball by myself
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat, but mostly chicken
W- Worst Habit: whining all day long, and lately throwing up on everything, I haven't felt good this week
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds, but only ones with good news
Y- Your Favorite Food: corn, peas, grapes (all things that don't digest well and come out whole)
Z- Zodiac: good question, mom doesn't even know that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Madison is so darling. She has quite a personality. You'll have to let me know how things go without the bottle, I've always wondered how kids react when things like that get taken away. I'm with Madison, Doritos are my favorite chips too.
good to get to know Madison better:) I want a real answer to the sibling question! Nice work with the bottle...Maria is still working on giving up the binki, but since I cut a hole in the top of it she mostly just chews on it and only gets it at night. Now, if she could just wake up peacefully...she's a grummpy girl in the morning to put it mildly!
The real answer to the sibling question is that Madison does not have any siblings on this earth. She isn't expecting any (that we know of, yet), but I have had 2 miscarriages and so it depends on if those count or not. There's no doctrine on it and different people say different things... I don't know if I think they counted or not.
sarah & madison- that is so cute and funny! haha. I don't remember all the ones i liked, it's just clever. madison- thanks for tagging me:) hehe. we need to hang out soon- sorry we weren't here over the weekend to see ya. maybe saturday day!-- we're super busy this week- hope we can find time! :)
Post a Comment