Sunday, September 30, 2007

Not a baby anymore.

Today we reached a significant and much anticipated event in Madison's life: she started nursery at church!!! I've heard some moms say that they didn't like sending their kids to nursery because they like being with their kids so much. I, unfortunately, am not one of those moms (see previous post:). I have been counting down the seconds until Madison could start nursery. Even though she isn't 18 months yet, they let her start a little early because Chris and I are both teaching primary (so much for sending Madison to nursery and then sitting quietly through the "adult meetings").

I have also been working on redecorating Madison's room. I made her infant bedding in very gender neutral colors, but now that she is turning into a little girl (not just an asexual blob) I decided to redecorate. It has been a fun project and I'm happy to say that the whole thing was done at a very minimal cost!





And finally, here are some recent pictures of Madison just because she is really cute:) (Just turn your head sideways for the ones that are the wrong way. For some reason the computer isn't registering the fact that I already rotated them. I wonder if my iMac is fighting with blogger...who knows).





7 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

She is just so adorable! I can't believe how big she is now! She used to fit in my hands. :( I hope everything is going well with you guys. It's starting to get cold here and it even rained/snowed here on Saturday! Yay!
-Annie

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

That's not really Madison. You can't fool me. I MISS you guys!

Jeni said...

I love her and her stroller! She cracks me up! What A ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL!

Amy said...

Her hair is getting so long!! Wow! How long have you guys had the iMac? Zach and I really want to get one and we are trying to find the best deal, etc....

Abby said...

I really like the blinds in her room- you sewed those right? I love the colors.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

awe, she looks like a toddler. She's gorgeous. Can you believe she's a little girl now, not just a baby? I love you guys...we miss you.