Announcing, the "I'm so crazy I can't help it" video, starring Madison Wise. I think she either visits the prehistoric age or the seventies often in her dreams, as she seems to have the same hair each morning. Hope you enjoy Madison showing off her talents. We love having her in our family.
There were no performance-enhancing drugs used in this video, it's all natural energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH my Madison! She is SOOOOOOOOO dang cute! hahaha- so funny. She's getting good at saying those words. Cool to teach golf ball in her vocab!! haha. She's a crazy girl. That's such a cute video- she'll love watching that when she's older:)
Sarah- we have not seen you FOREVER!! I hope you're doing better! I miss hanging out w/ you.
Ha that was cute! She is so smart! Isn't is amazing the things we teach them?
I think she likes to spin in circles because you always made her dizzy when she was younger. Oh, she is soo cute. I love you guys.
That video is AWESOME!! She is getting sooo old!
Post a Comment