Thursday, November 29, 2007
Thanksgiving Texas style!
On the Friday after Thanksgiving we went out to the farm of some family friends and got a little lesson in Texas culture i.e. riding ATV's and shooting guns and arrows! We are well aware that many of our family and friends who have not been to Texas think that we are living in the sticks out here, but really this is the first time since moving to Texas that we have participated in these activities. It was a lot of fun. I think I did pretty good with the gun. Chris bruised his leg on the ATV pretty bad, but all in all it was a great day ( I didn't throw up all day either, major bonus!). Madison had a blast running around on their land and playing with their dogs. It was so relaxing to be out in the country and to spend time together!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey sarah with an "h!" (I was just asking everyone here how to spell your name, and Abby was the winner. All the boys said there was no "h.")
Anyway... you guys are so cute, we should really hang out sometime. How are you feeling? Hope everything is going good, and if you ever want to go shopping, or just hang out so we don't spend money, give me a call!
Lookin sassy with a gun sarah! I hope you are feeling better! See you soon I hope!
No, we will be in Oklahoma. But we will be there for like two and a half weeks so maybe you will be back before we leave??
hey y'all- so i was snooping around on lauralee's blog and was pleasantly surprised to find yours! Madison is getting so big- we well have to get together when you are feeling good again! :) check us out
matt-katie-delaney.blogspot.com
~ katelyn vanderpool
i just came across your blog via another one and wanted to say hi. you don't know me but i grew up in the same ward as chris. cute family!
molly elmer
www.mnmelmer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment