She looks even cuter than the pictures show. Unfortunately she has developed a bad habit of avoiding the camera when we try to take her pictures.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
This is why God gave me a little girl!
When I was younger I always did my little sister's hair for her (whether she wanted me to or not. She is 6 years younger than me, so I could boss her around pretty well). I have always dreamed of having a little girl so that I could style her hair. Madison's hair is finally long enough to put in sponge curlers, so today I decided to play beauty shop with Madison. She actually did really well. She just sat and played with the curlers while I put them in her hair and she didn't even try to pull them out.
She looks even cuter than the pictures show. Unfortunately she has developed a bad habit of avoiding the camera when we try to take her pictures.



She looks even cuter than the pictures show. Unfortunately she has developed a bad habit of avoiding the camera when we try to take her pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
TEAR... I wish nat had hair.
OH my gosh! That is SO dang cute! She's SO adorable. That's gotta be so fun to get to curl her hair now!!
i love it!!!
haha
she doesn't look quite so savage-ly :o)
does she only let you have three tries too? ha
what are you doing all sick? Maria and I are ready to play when you are! Get better...not like you don't want to!
She looks so cute Sarah! How fun! We miss you guys!!! :(
Post a Comment