This will not come as a surprise to many of you (especially those of you that know my pregnancy history), but we would like to officially announce that Wise baby #2 is on the way! I know that there were some suspicions out there, but we wanted to go to the doctor before making the official announcement. The ultrasound looks good and I'm feeling pretty gross, so we are confident that all is well. I'm due at the beginning of June. (The doctor and I do not agree on the due date, but it's more of a guideline anyway. We'll just say sometime the first week of June or so! )
Chis and I are both very excited. Madison doesn't really care, but she's just as cute as ever! I won't go into any gory details, but I'm very excited for November to be over so that I can start feeling human again :) Right now I feel like a hermit.
There you have it! I wish we already had names picked out, but Chris said he won't talk about it until we know if we are having a boy or a girl. Oh well, I guess we do have about 7 more months to go!
11 comments:
YOU TRIXTER YOU! I KNEW IT! You are so sneaky 'no I am not preg' ha!
Yeah for you guys, congrats over and over and over!
That is so exciting! Congratulations. You're still coming out to Utah though, right?
YAY! So do you want a girl or a boy? Either way it will be great!!!
I love you Sarah! Oh and I'm excited to Chris and Madison too.
YAY! We are so excited to have a new niece or nephew! I wish we lived closer to eachother, Austin misses "money" that's what he calls Maddison. I'm sorry you feel Ick, but like you said that's good news, right? You're so cute, Sarah! You'll probably have that baby wthout ever even looking pregnant! hope your morning sickness subsides soon.
We Love and Miss you!
I KNEW IT! After those comments on your blog..that you deleted! Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you!
CONGRATS GUYS! How exciting. What is your prego history? Just what I know right? Hmm.. well how exciting. June seems SO FAR AWAY!!! Yikes- have fun w/ that! HAHA And Sorry about the sickness--- it definitely is a bittersweet ailment!
Congratulations! That is so exciting, guys! We remember that sick stage. You are right, it isn't any fun but that is a good sign. Just remember, they are so worth it! We are very excited for you guys!
Ha! I soooo knew it that day at Jeni's! I'm excited for you and truely I know how you're feeling...yuck! Good luck!
Boo for feeling yucky! Yay for a new baby! Hooray! That's just wonderful news. I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo! I wish we could be miserable together (well, you know what I mean...) I guess we will actually have at least one kid the same age :) Yeah! Congrats!
hey it's kristen and paul! i'm excited you guys have a blog too!! that's some exciting news you got there!!! how awesome! congrats! see ya at church. haha. :)
Post a Comment