For real, I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm not happy that I'm pregnant, but let's face it. Things are deteriorating pretty rapidly here in the Wise household.
1) My new movie limit is 2 per day. How sad. I used to try to keep it under 1.
2) The other day I said, " Madison let's go to the store." Her response: "candy?!"
3) I only made dinner once last week, unless you count the frozen pizza that I made for dinner on Monday, which I don't!
4) It took me 1 week to finally get around to cleaning the bathrooms even though it was on my "to do" list every day that week. It took me 2 weeks to finally vacuum. And I'm still trying to finish the laundry that I started on Monday.
5) I only went walking once this week. On the flip side I took a nap every single day and laid on the couch the rest of the time. I can already feel the excess fat piling on.
6) I've finally gotten to the point where I want to throw up because I know it will be a relief. I'm getting better. I threw up every day last week.
7) Madison spends more time being active with Chris in the hour that he's home before she goes to bed than she does with me the entire day.
8) People ask me what I want for Christmas and my answer is always "I don't know." I mean c'mon I can't even think of what I want for dinner. How could I think more than a month in advance?
9) I'm kind of afraid I'm going to forget how to breathe through my nose. I spend most of my time breathing through my mouth so that I can't smell things.
10) I haven't really eaten chocolate in about 5 weeks. I gives me horrible heartburn. I miss it so much!!
But seriously. We are excited to have another little munchkin in the house. Madison has been saying the cutest things lately and it reminds me how much I love being a mother. I just wish it wasn't so hard getting these little kids here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OHHHHH SARAH!!!! It all sounds awful! Poor thing. Well, I guess it's all worth it when the baby's here. That's what i hear anyway.
I haven't seen you forever- probably cuz you're puking your eyes out! :( Hope things get better in a few weeks-- when is your 1st tri over?
I'm so sorry sweetie, That stinks, I hear ya loud and clear though! I think I made dinner once this week too, it's all about those frozen processed foods for Jon. Good thing he's trying to bulk up, He's been working out a lot. I, on the other hand try not to burn more calories than i eat in a day. Can't wait to see after next week.
Sarah! I'm so sorry! Now I'm wondering if I ever want to get pregnant! No, I know it will be worth it in the end:) Good luck with everything!
This to shall pass...
Love, Mom
Ha, this is why i love you. You make me laugh and why did I have to make sure this wasn't my blog? right, pretty sure (besudes the fact of being pregnant) I do the same things. at least you have an excuse!
as for the grocery, I saw "nat, lets go to the grocery so mommy can get a treat"
Debbie Wise says,
"This to shall pass...again, again, and again."
Yay for babies!!! :) I'm sorry that you are feeling yucky though...I wish I lived close so I could watch Madison for you. She is getting sooo big Sarah! i can't believe it! And #2 on the way?! wow!! :) Thats so fun though! Congrats!
Post a Comment