Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Greetings from Puerto Rico!
I had a little work trip down to Puerto Rico last week, as Sarah mentioned and the weather was absolutely amazing. Steve and I had fun kickin' it on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking and just relaxin'. Enjoy some pictures. As a bonus I've added a little video I found on CNN.com from Florida that I thought was hilarious. Luckily there were no tropical storms down in PR, although our plane coming home was broken, they cancelled our flight, and I was at the airport for about 10 hours.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I am so jealous! I think Sarah should get to go for sure next time! By the way sarah, did you change your layout? I want to change ours, but I'm afraid of loosing everything. What do I do?
that looks so fab chris- it doesn't really sound like a 'work trip' to me.... what a pretty view from your apt- right out to the ocean.
Post a Comment