That is such a pretty picture! I love the coloring of everything, and yes...of course Jaxon's uninterested look! So cute!
CUTE!
Jaxon is profoundly perplexed by such an awe-inspiring heavenly manifestation of majestic tranquility transposed by semi-lucent gradients of radial perpetuity.Free Flowing Poetry Copyright 2008
ssssssssssoooooooooooooo cute!!
You guys are adorable!!! I love your tan line by the way... :)
So cute, it's such a great midwest picture! Look at you holding TWO babies now, your incredible!
This is such a cute picture-and you look nice and tan! I love your haircut too:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is such a pretty picture! I love the coloring of everything, and yes...of course Jaxon's uninterested look! So cute!
CUTE!
Jaxon is profoundly perplexed by such an awe-inspiring heavenly manifestation of majestic tranquility transposed by semi-lucent gradients of radial perpetuity.
Free Flowing Poetry Copyright 2008
ssssssssssoooooooooooooo cute!!
You guys are adorable!!! I love your tan line by the way... :)
So cute, it's such a great midwest picture! Look at you holding TWO babies now, your incredible!
This is such a cute picture-and you look nice and tan! I love your haircut too:)
Post a Comment