Dinner: it's already done and the breadsticks turned out AWESOME! (Awesome meaning they actually rose like they were supposed to. Yeast and I don't always get along.)
Lunch: that's right, cookie dough and diet Dr. Pepper. Sugar and Caffeine.
Bathrooms: they're clean. I have this on my calendar to do every Tuesday. I HATE cleaning bathrooms, though. So I usually put it off. But I did it today, which is Tuesday, so I'm on schedule for a change. (Yes I schedule my cleaning. I know, I'm a nerd).
Jaxon: I love this onesie! It's so true!
Chris: What a great dad and husband! He's been working 60 hours a week, studying for (and acing) the CPA, then coming home and taking care of all of us. And he complains way less than I do!
Madison: her fashion sense kills me! She's started wearing her tu-tu EVERYWHERE and she loves those plaid shoes even though they are 3 sizes too big. Not to mention her hair accessories-- the more the better!
John Mayer: we're going on Friday! Yay! I'm so excited.
Moving: less than a month to go!
9 comments:
Who is the cute old lady in the tutu? lol...Maddie looks like a little grown up in that get-up! I have something fun for my little niece. When should we hang out? oh, P.s we should go to Cheesecake factory on wed. its the 30th anniversary, $1 cheesecake!
oh sarah-- how exciting! love this post. congrats on the breadsticks- they look yummy! and where's the post about YOU- no picture of you here. :) glad to hear you're still hangin in there w 2 kiddies. madi is so cute- still. i actually like her outfit. hehe. i kinda want her shoes too- i don't blame her- they'd be my fav shoe too. we should hang out sometime- its been forever!
A cookie and a Dr. Pepper is my kind of lunch! I am so glad that I am not the only one who schedules cleaning. That is the only way I will do it - And I can't make excuses because I clearly made time for it. Shawn makes fun of me, but it makes my life a lot easier.
Good for you! That bathroom looks amazing. And I could go for some cookies and a Dr. Pepper about now too!
Congrats to Sarah for staying on schedule and congrats to Chris for acing the CPA! You guys look great!
OK sooooooooooo jeleous about the concert and WISHING brian is going to surprise me with tickets... ya right.
Those husbands, what would we do without em eh?? they are awesome! I love having these 2 little ones, but we must get together so soon and share them with eachother! Jackson is getting sooo big!!
Maybe we can come out to your pool again!! Madisons tan makes me feel so white!
wow! great stuff going on at your place! Jealous about the concert...haven't been to one in YEARS!
That is awesome! Madison is so cute in her tutu, hair accessories, etc. Jaxon is getting so big, and I am sure he makes a lot of noise. I like the scheduled cleaning idea, I should try to do that. However, I usually resort to a mass cleaning whenever I have company over or in town. That is so exciting you move in a month!! It is a great house too!
Thanks! You too!
Post a Comment