Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fun Pictures!


We've got serious bed head issues in this house.



We're betting Jaxon out grows Madison by about 6 months!


Maybe someday I'll get a picture of her that's actually normal... maybe.


Cousins, born 10 days apart--Ethan and Jaxon


Proud siblings-- Madison and Austin. I don't know who is harder to photograph the babies or the 2-year-olds.


I love him. He's so squishy.


Can you see the red hair? We can only hope it stays!


What can I say?


Like I said, he's squishy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all yor pics. And, Go Madison! Cooper is a little cutie.

Kelly said...

oooo--I'm lovin him! Hey, I'll be in Dallas next week and want to come visit...are you home?

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Such cute pictures! hopefully my little one will pop out soon so i can put up cute kid pics too! I can't believe how big Madison is ... time flies!

Jeni said...

ok so I have totally been checking your mac which still wont work.. obviously. SOOOOO Here I finally realized you were updating this one. but you BOUGHT A HOUSe? congrats you guys that is so exciting! I think it is beautiful and I cant wait to see it in person! I will be there tomorrow for the blessing, alone but I will still be there!
Madison is adorable and looks so much like you in those pics. and Jaxson is HUGE!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love how you call him squishy...it fits, he is so cute!
I hope his red hair stays too! I love read hair.