The one downside to all of this is that I am now "cleared" for all physical activites, which means I don't have any excuse to not work out. I've been trying to exercise as much as I can for the last couple of weeks, but the heat and the fact that I've been exhausted have made it pretty difficult. Friday night, however, we got a gym membership, so now I have no excuse. I'm now in the I'm-fat-but-have-no-excuse-to-not-be-doing-something-about-it stage. I hate it. No more hamburgers and chocolate and now I have to exercise and get back into shape, which is so hard when you've been so restricted for 9 months. Yuck!
I really do wish that I could lose weight proportionate to the amount of weight Jaxon is gaining. The kid is gaining about a pound a week!
5 comments:
That picture is so great! I love it! I can't get enough of those cheeks and that neck. He is a doll.
And I bet you look better then most people already! Even if you haven't been working out. Good luck though! Getting back into the groove of working out is always difficult.
He is so cute! I love the double chin! :) Babies are always cuter when they are chubby. I guess that means I will have a buddy to work out with! :) YEAH! Let me know when you want to go! Heidi.
We have the cutest grand children!
Love Mom & Dad
awe, I want to bite those cheeks!
Hey Sarah! so, this is the first time i have got on your blog to see your house, and holy crap! HOw fun. It's so so so nice! And I really had so much fun at your house the other day. thanks for letting everyone come over and trash your apartment.
Post a Comment