* John Mayer: we went to John Mayer last weekend and it was AWESOME! We left the kiddos with grandma and grandpa and we got to stay out for a full 8 hours! I don't know what was better the fact that we went to the concert or just that we got to be alone for so long:) It was so incredibly, incredibly hot, but it was still worth it! Poor John was super hot, too. He had to play the whole concert shirtless. I felt so sorry for the guy, but it looks like he's been working out :)
*Naps: Madison won't take naps anymore. She cries in her crib for over an hour and then I finally let her get up. Not to mention she is also waking up at night crying. So I've got both my kids not sleeping through the night. Wonderful. Luckily, Madison will go right back to sleep, but I still have to get out of bed to calm her down. (does any of this sound familiar Anna?) I don't know what to do about this whole deal because she is still super cranky around nap time and absolutely exhausted by bedtime. I could try an earlier bedtime, but Chris gets home so late I'm afraid she would never see him.
*On the other hand: Jaxon is an absolute gem! I just cannot get over how wonderful he is! He gets tired and cranky around 8, and all I have to do is make sure he's fed, burped and clean. Then I put him in his crib, and he sucks on his hand until he falls asleep. No rocking. No pacifier. No nursing to sleep. Madison NEVER did this! I love it. Oh and last night he slept from 8:30 until 4:45! Awesome!
* Moving: I know I talk about this one a lot, but I'm so excited. I started packing yesterday and the first thing I packed was about 2/3 of Madison's toys. They have been in our living room for the last 2 months, and it's driving me crazy. So, for the next 2 weeks she's going to be on a toy diet! It made a world of difference in our living room.
* Weight-loss: I hate it! I've only got about 10 pounds to go, but the scale isn't budging. I'm not saying I think I look horrible. I'm just saying I want to look better, and I can't seem to lose anymore weight. I'm super frustrated because I've been going to the gym and working out like crazy. Plus, I'm eating pretty good. Plus, I'm nursing. The scale should be moving, right? I didn't have this problem with Madison.
7 comments:
That's so great that you and Chris were able to go to that concert and be alone for so long. I'm sure you deserved it and I'm sure grandma and grandpa liked having a little more time with the kids, isn't having family close so great sometimes!
I don't know what to tell you about Madison refusing her naps, it sounds very difficult but I'm glad Jaxon's sleep patterns have been so wonderful!
I'm jealous you went to the JOhn Mayor ... i really wanted to go but it was so close to my due date here in Utah. I'm glad you guys had a good time! thanks for the words of encouragement ... hopefully i'll get the hang of things soon.
YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO WITH US TO BEN FOLDS. no joke. it'll be extremely and amazingly A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
and my last 10 pounds is killing me too!!
Yeah it is pretty gross, which is why I don't want it in my house unless we have a cabin or somewhere like that to put it:)
hahahahaha.
we are planning on joining soon. this whole moving thing is getting ridiculous, and i feel like i've gained ANOTHER 10 lbs from not getting to the gym. UGH. so i will let you know when we've joined. :)
You are so funny! I bet the concert was awesome! Being alone reminds you how much you love eachother, doesn't it! I love going on dates. :)
Cute pictures. I am absolutely sure that the last 10 pounds are the hardest. I'm excited for your new home. You're not going to know what to do with all that space! :)
it was so good to see you guys last night and hang out for a bit. thats so funny you post with lists... that sounds like pax. so i wanna go to a concert.. i've never been.. sad i know.
Post a Comment