Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We're still alive!

We haven't disappeared, although I do feel like we are buried underneath piles of boxes. We just don't have internet yet and the internet that we are "borrowing" from our neighbors is stinkin' slow. I haven't been able to post any pictures, which is lame, but they will come.

The move went well. We are in our house and loving the space. It is so nice to have Jaxon sleeping in a bedroom and not in the living room. Madison loves her big girl bed, her green room, and her garden, which is what she calls the backyard. Poor Chris has barely had time to enjoy the house as he has been studying like crazy to take another section of the CPA tomorrow. Ugh I hate that test. And I, well, I'm just thrilled to be here. I can't get unpacked as quickly as I would like, but other than that I have no complaints.

As soon as our interent starts working faster than dial-up I'll post some pics!

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm glad you're still alive and you made it through the move!
I can't wait to see pictures.
Good luck to Chris, that test is a beast!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Congrats on the new house! That's awesome! Walt and I can't wait to get into a new home...hopefully sooner than later. I can't wait to see some pics of it!