We were sitting quietly in church yesterday when I heard the "fireworks" go off. It was almost the end of sacrament meeting, so I just decided to wait to change him. Thankfully, however, Chris noticed that Jaxon was leaking on me (all over my brand new white shirt, I might add), so I made a dash for the mother's lounge. There I was met with the most massive explosion I have ever encountered! He had poop up his back all the way to his armpits. Luckily he was wearing a onesie underneath his button up shirt, or the consequences could have been truly catestrophic. The onesie caught most of the mess, and, once I was able to get him out of it, I promptly threw it away. There was no way I was going to carry that around with me for the next 2 hours! I spent about 10 minutes trying to wipe the residue off of him. Then I looked in his bag for a change of clothes. No luck. He'd already used the spare set, and I hadn't replace it. So, in desperation I looked in Madison's bag. Luckily there was a spare shirt in her bag. So, sweet little Jaxon spent the rest of the day looking like this:
What made the situation even more hilarious was Madison's response to Jaxon's outfit. I came back from changing him and as soon as she saw him she said, "Oooh, he's a princess!" Classic!
9 comments:
Haha! Poor Jaxon...and you. I guess you just have to laugh through that stuff, right?
LOL! All I can do is laugh! That was so funny!
That is so hilarious! Moms are so amazing for what they deal with. I love the picture of him in Madison's outfit (and her funny comment).
That is hilarious! Kids really do know when the most inconvenient time is, or when you have something new on, or when you are in a hurry, etc. I love the creative use of Madison's clothes!
That's awesome! I love it!
THis story is making me laugh so hard! How funny ... it reminds me of a church story involving my sister when we were younger! Good times ...
HAHAHAHA hilarious. Madison is witty eh? haha poor you sarah-- on your brand new white skirt- of course it had to be white. bummer.
So funny! I can't believe you just cleaned it up and stayed. You're a trooper!!!
I love that Maddie kept calling him a princess. adorable!
Post a Comment