Friday, November 07, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Once again I am posting a scatterbrained, unorganized blog full of totally unrelated thoughts. Kind of how my life is pretty much.

Here's my patriotic boy! He may not know it yet, but he's proud to be an American and live in a country where power is passed peacefully from one leader to another. Even though our country isn't perfect, I'm thankful for the freedoms we do enjoy!

And my little American is sitting up now (okay, he can sit up for all of 5 seconds, but hey ya gotta start somewhere).


Chris at 6 months.

There is no longer any question in my mind who Jaxon looks like! Crazy!


New shoes! I've never bought shoes without having an outfit in mind, but I saw these last spring and then today I went in to get a different pair and they were on sale! I couldn't pass them up. I've never had red shoes before. I'm pretty excited.


There ya go. That's about the extent of our week. I'm not going to even mention the hours and hours I spent fighting with my 2-year-old. It will just stress me out. So we'll leave out the bad parts and just say emphasize the highlights.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your new shoes! I have ALWAYS wanted red shoes. I have foot issues though and can only wear really comfy shoes and no heels:(

Jax is such a big boy sitting up already:)

Anonymous said...

I love your RED shoes! I have a pair of favorite red shoes. I mainly wear them on dates with my Babe! That's funny that you blogged about your shoes, I have a pair that will be featured on my blog soon too. :) Gotta love shoes!!!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I think every woman should own a pair of red shoes!
I love those ones too. Where did you get them? I have a friend who has a similar pair and I want them so bad.

Anonymous said...

um that pretty much sums up my week- SCATTERED.
and freaking cute red shoes! um i might have to buy some when we go a shoppin tomorrow. (don't tell paul!) LATA.

Anonymous said...

Ok, So I was just sitting here thinking, "It's been way too long since I've spent some time with Sarah." So how about next Friday, my house, lunch? Just let me know. :)

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

I bought those same shoes! I love them:) And that is crazy how much Jaxon looks like Chris!