Why bother with a gym membership when you play horsey all day?
I have a confession. I did not go see Twilight this weekend. I have read the first 1.75 books, but I just couldn't finish the second one. I'm sure I'll got see the movie eventually because I did like the first book. But for now, the only vampire in my house is the Jax Man.
I've got some sort of throat infection. Anyone ever heard of a throat infection? I haven't. I've had sinus infections and ear infections. I've heard of strep throat, but not a just a throat infection. Either way it's not pretty. I spent 2 hours lying on a bench in the doctor's office yesterday waiting to be seen. If I sat up I got nauseous. Not to mention the pain in my throat, aches and chills. Yucky. Luckily I'm on antibiotics now, so I'm feeling a lot better and I won't be feeling gross for Thanksgiving. Either way, I better get feeling better soon because my kitchen counter is slowly disappearing under mounds of unwashed dishes.
Which brings me to my next subject. Thanksgiving! I'm so excited my brother and sister drove in yesterday to surprise my parents. I've been dying trying to keep this a secret because I'm so incredibly excited that the whole family will be together for Thanksgiving! I haven't seen my sister for almost 6 months, which is a record for us. I'm also excited because I'm not pregnant this year so I will actually be able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. Yay for lots of yummy food!
Speaking of yummy food, Mr. Jax got his first tooth yesterday, which means that he will be able to eat much yummier food in a very short while. I am also very excited about this because he has slept through the night for 2 nights in a row, something he hasn't done for months! It's always such a relief when those teeth finally come through. Maybe now he will stop cannibalizing on Madison's poor dolls :)
And one last note, our ward split today. I'm very excited about this. We have had over 400 people attending sacrament meeting every week since we moved into the ward. Chris and I still don't have callings and no one knows that we're new because no one knows who anyone is. For those of you who live in the area they made a Prosper Ward. We are still in Frisco 4th, however. I hope that we will be able to start connecting more with our ward now.
5 comments:
hahaha, um i totally had a throat infection too a while back after jonas got croup when he was younger. i had NO idea what they were talking about, seriously what is that really? well, it hurt SO bad, so i feel your pain.
so um we should go see twilight together since we're the only two that we know of who haven't gotten through the whole series. let's make a date night and drag paul and chris along too. :)
i've got your pictures pretty much done, i am just anal and a huge perfectionist and want to make them absolutely perfect. SO, i will drop them by tonight or tomorrow if you're decent and won't get me sick. :) hopefully they'll cheer you up and get you all better.
I know who you are:) LOL!
I hope you get better REALLY FAST! It's never good when Mom is sick:( And I have never heard of a throat infection!
Sorry you've been so sick. I've never heard of a throat infection either, I'm glad you're on antibiotics now and will be able to enjoy the holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving too! That is SO exciting that your whole family will be together. Tell your mom I say hello!
Sorry you have been sick, you should have let me take the kids or something! well, call us when you are better.
THAT is what your counter looks like when it's "disappearing under a mound of dishes?" You need more kids. That's a CLEAN counter in my house:)
I LOVE the Jax Vampire pic and commentary. So funny.
Throat infection? Sounds gross and no fun. Get better soon! It was fun to see you last week.
Post a Comment