But, it was sure a yummy one!! Madison went trick-or-treating 3 more times this week (trunk or treat, playgroup, and Halloween night!). We are literally rolling in candy. Yum, yum!
On Monday we carved pumpkins with the Wise family and our neighbors for FHE! Our neighbors had never carved pumpkins, can you believe it! They did a good job.
Friday night we went trick-or-treating with some friends! They only went to about 10 houses, but the kids just loved it.
Madison's friend Billy, our neighbor.
The biggest treat of all this week, however, was my new sewing machine!!!! Yeah for having an amazing, awesome, totally supportive husband who doesn't care that his wife is a nerd and loves to sew! It didn't take much to convince him that a sewing machine is practically a need for me, so I got a new one on Tuesday. I did have to sell my jogging stroller, sniff, but I wasn't using it anyway because it was a single jogger. And since I sold it for the same price I bought it for 2 years ago I felt pretty good about it. I have I mentioned that I love Criag's list!
Sew (he, he), I'm a happy girl now. Sewing my little heart out! Here's my first project on my wonderful new machine!
5 comments:
You are so dang talented! You make beautiful babies and can actually sew. I don't even know if I can do either of those things yet!
If you think Halloween was fun, just wait for Christmas! Madison will really love it this year.
Super cute bag, too. Make sure you bring your new toy when you come for Thanksgiving.
Love, Mom
sometimes my roommates and I battle over who has the cutest nieces and nephews.
secretly, I always win.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!
ok so that is exactly the purse I want to make. will you share your pattern with me? and where you find your adorable fabric??
congrats on the machine that is awesome! maddison looks adorable as always!
We had SEW much fun too..._ha ha (that was a great pun by the way) I am glad you got a new machine...We can be nerds together! I'm quite impressed with your bag!
GREAT JOB on the Jack-o-lantern Chris!
Post a Comment