The Holidays are upon us and life is just crazy around here. We got back from Kansas at about 11 p.m. Sunday night, and we've have something every single night this week and almost every night next week as well. Madison and Jaxon have both decided that napping just isn't cool, so I've only had about 30 minutes in the last 3 days to get anything done. And Christmas shopping, ha, yeah I haven't even started....
But here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving. We had a great time: all 4 kids at home, pedicures, just enough snow for Madison to enjoy, lots of moives, a date on The Plaza, and plenty of great food! I love the holidays.

2 inches of snow! Madison was thrilled :)

I love my dad!

4 kids: Seth, Danielle, Garrett, Sarah (yes, Danielle is kind of a midget)

Yay for Chris being home for the holidays :) Madison asked him the day we left if he "wanted to come over and go on a trip with her." I wonder if Madison thinks that Chris just comes to visit sometimes.
3 comments:
looks like a great Holiday with SNOW:)
cute pics. you made me want to get a purple shirt!! Lets get together this week!
I hope someday we'll both be in Kansas for the same holiday and actually have time to hang out!
Post a Comment