Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pics.

This post is mainly for Grandma and Grandpa... here are your favorite grandkids on Christmas morning!

Consignment find!


Cooking in her tutu!

She's making candy.

The box is always the best part...

Bowling on Christmas day!

Yay for a high chair!

Matching PJ's

Loving the kitchen (she's talking to her friend Ashlee, by the way!)

Can't wait to see you!


3 comments:

Porter's Post said...

Super cute!! We can't wait to come next week. Love you all!

Mom, Dad, Garrett, Danielle & Seth

Jeni said...

OK soooo we totally went bowling on christmas too AND stephen got that same fun table as Jaxson! Nice.
Did madisons pants not fit? bummer!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Those are some adorable pics! I wish I would have thought to be in a picture with Jon and the kids! I'm always after everyone with the camera and never get one with me in it! We had fun with you guys.