Okay, first of all, thanks to all of you who lent an ear to my rant about the car. We've got it all sorted out and we won't have to pay for the rental. But, I still think it's a stupid law AND we returned the rental so Chris has been driving the wreck to work the last 2 days. Let's hope the bumper doesn't fall of in an intersection or something!
Now for my confession. I have a lot of friends right now who are eating healthy and trying to lose weight. I myself am trying to tone up for swim suit season, however, the eating healthy thing, not so much. Because I LOVE JUNK FOOD.
I'm not going to pretend anymore. I love, love, love junk food. Fried food, chocolate, red meat, salt, yummmy! I love Dr. Pepper and candy bars and banana splits. When I think of my favorite foods I only think of unhealthy things: cookies, waffles, guacamole bacon burgers. MMMMM! Now I do TRY to eat healthy. I make my kids eat healthy. But really, honestly, I work out at the gym so that I don't gain weight from all the junk I eat.
It's sad, I know. I should eat better. I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies and I try to buy "reduced fat" but all of that organic, no meat, no sugar stuff is just not for me (no offense to you healthy people. I have a lot of respect for you.)
So there you have it. I'm a junk food addict. I can't get my fill of that oh so greasy, high cholesterol food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Ah, a kindred spirit. As long as we're confessing... I'm a definite junk food addict too. John is always joking about my chocolate/candy stash... I have to replenish it way too often. See you at the gym!
i would give anything for the time to work out and the metabolism you have. i like junk food, but my body pays the price :(
Its ok for you to enjoy those things. You are skinny. Unfortunetly for me, if I actually eat all that stuff it goes right to my butt. It will take me six months to get my baby weight off, and that is with my going to the gym and eating right. So...be grateful you have the body you have, I would kill for it. Ok, maybe not kill...but you get the point. :)
right there with ya! this is why we are friends!
I had a lonely week this week because I was totally missing my best friends: cookies, chocolate, chips. On the bright side, I did feel better. But I totally get you, Sara. Junk food is way tasty.
Amen to that! If all you do is OBSESS over what you eat, or how to burn it off... what fun is living? You miss out on your kids and on life in general. I'm no Health nut, Nor do I have a great body but I try to treat it well. Moderation is the key!
Okay this is random i know, but i love the pictures of you and your husband, and your cute kids on your blog. Where did you get those taken and who took them!?
Sorry my comment was so long! :)
yeah, you need to lay off the junk food, sweetie....
there's never any left for me....
Nevermind! :)
gross.
all i eat is lettuce and tofu.
If Garrett tells you that I come to his house
almost daily asking for candy, he's lying!
You're just being modest, you never eat anything! And always trying to eat healthy!
michelle
Why watch what you eat if you can just go the the gym and work them off? This is my philosophy anyway, I'm sure my arteries feel differently.
I’m glad I didn’t offend you. I was nervous I did and that’s why I deleted my comment. I’m just passionate about food and our bodies. I totally understand the loving junk food thing! I forgot to mention how much I love cookies!
Post a Comment