I just have to write a little brag blog about how absolutely amazing my children were in the car yesterday. I decided on Friday that I wanted to come and visit my parents in Kansas this week. (it was either this week or the middle of April, since we've got something every weekend from now until then). So I packed up the car and we left Tuesday afternoon. In the entire 9 hour trip we only got out of the car once! One time! Madison was a gem. She just watched her movies and ate her little snacks. She did ask me about a million times where Grandma and Grandpa's house was (maybe she thought I was lost and that's why it was taking so long.) Jax was just as great. He took a nice long nap and then played for a while and then went back to sleep around 8:30. All in all I must say that they did great! I was tired when we got in at 12 a.m., but not frazzled.
Yay for my kids finally being easier to take places!
On another note I picked the wrong week to come to Kansas. It's supposed to snow here on Saturday. The weather in Dallas: 75 degrees and sunny for the next 2 weeks. Oh well. The good weather will last in Dallas. Time to buy some spring clothes for Jax his little jeans are practically up to his knees. Poor kid looks like a homeless baby, but I know short season is coming, so I refuse to buy any more winter clothes for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oooo-jealous!
I am so... glad your trip went well. I was wondering how everyone did. YEAH! Glad you are safe and sound. Enjoy the snow, since we will probably never see it for quite a while. :) See you soon, Heidi.
so fun and spontaneous-- glad the kiddies behaved well and didn't give too much of a headache.. enjoy the cold weather! ha.. just kidding sarah- I actually am super hot in this weather we're having now... so seriously- enjoy the cold weather!
i am so glad you made it safe. nice on the kiddies.
That's awesome! I'm so jealous that you can just pick up and drive home to Kansas!
I'm glad your trip was nice and relaxed. Hope you are having a lot of fun with your family, cuz we miss you guys.
Dang Sarah! This is definitely blog-worthy! I can't believe how smooth the trip went! We will have to celebrate when you get back with some chocolate!
I'm one of those non-creepy blog stalkers! The good news -- We met each other once upon a time at a football game [a long while ago]... I'm good buddies with Jeni. But anyway, you have the cutest stories about your family! I love reading and hope you don't mind! You can stalk me to :o) www.raising-cade.blogspot.com! Take care!
-Analissa
Why are there no pictures?
as much as I'm glad your kids were good...
I want to see them being cute!!! please?! I LOVE them!!
Post a Comment