Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Make Over

I just totally gave my blog a makeover, in case no one noticed:)

The reason behind this is

1)For some reason I can't add a page element to get a cool background, so I have to make my own.

2) I have been wanting a cool pic at the top forever, but haven't had the patience to figure it all out.

3) Chris keeps putting ugly backgrounds up that I don't like, so I had to be aggressive about this.

4) Most importantly I've been thinking a lot lately about how amazing my wonderful little family is and how, at times (sometimes rare times), I really do feel like I get a little glimpse of heaven spending time with my sweet family.  

So there you have it.  We are no longer "Oh be Wise" (although we will still be wise, it is a commandment ya know (jacob 6:12 if you don't believe me).  

7 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Good job, it looks great. Adam got me a blog header for my birthday, which was in Jan., and I still haven't done it. I'm impressed you figured it out on your own.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love it! I really like all the pictures you put in your collage too. Your kids are so good looking.

Christina said...

I just redid mine too! It was so plain and other people's were so cute. It does take some time though to figure it out! I love yours!

Anonymous said...

The family picture with you all in white shirts is so cute! You are a very good lookin family :o).

Rachel Mohat said...

Looks great and the header is amazing. I wish I could do that. Im sure I could if I actually tried but it looks like a lot of work! LOL

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

I like the new makeover! You have such a cute family:) We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Haven't seen you at the gym... :)